As of today, we have not made a decision on canceling any of the shows. The show committee has been unable to meet due to COVID-19. However, if we feel the need to cancel for the safety of everyone, we will post on FB, the club website and also send out a email. Please,everyone, stay safe, sane and positive during this time. We are ALL in this together.
2020 Horse Show Dates: